Saturday, September 20, 2008

My novel

I'm excited to announce that my novel, Are You a Survivor, will be available for sale in December (Brown Street Press). Check out my bio up on their web site, www.brownstreetpress.com. Soon there will be a description of the book and other links, too. I'll have advance copies in mid to late October.

If you live in Massachusetts, I'll be doing some readings/signings around the Western Massachusetts area -- and maybe other parts of the state, too -- during October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check this blog for details!

The book follows a woman's progress through treatment for breast cancer over a period of about six months. You can read one of them by clicking on this link to http://www.antigonishreview.com/bi-135/135-fiction-karen-malley.html (published under Karen Malley).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: